Saturday, June 23, 2012

Diagenesis's Canadian Debut

I almost can't believe that just two days ago was our first formal Canadian performance! Heather and I had the opportunity to perform Mischa Salkind-Pearl's Hands and Lips of Wind (written for us in 2010) in Banff Center's gorgeous Rolston Recital Hall. I was so excited to share Mischa's piece with the audience and sure enough, it. was. great.

(image via banffcentre.ca)

One of the really special things about the Banff Center is their dedication to all areas of cultural growth. As a result, there is a sound engineering program in coordination with the chamber music residency (and other music/lecture programs). That means, while Heather and I performed, a team of young talented audio engineers recorded our concert. I can't wait to hear how it turned out!

As usual, we'll keep you posted! ~ Jen

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home