Wednesday, January 18, 2012

California Girls

Well, on February 2nd I am going to get on a plane and go to California for the first time ever!!!  Now, you all remember I live in Montana - sooo cold.  I'll have to put away my parka (a parka so serious it was given the nickname Auntie Freeze by my niece) and get out my t-shirts!

Jen and I have a fairly packed itinerary.  We'll have three concerts and a recording session!  On the program is Stravinsky's The Owl and the Pussycat, excerpts from James Kallembach's 11 Songs on the Poems of Anne Bradsteet, Mischa Salkind Pearl's Hands and Lips of Wind, and the world premieres of Just Lonesome by Aaron Jay Myers and Black is the Color of my True Love's Hair by Scott Ordway.  This is going to be a great program!

We'll be blogging about our San Diego happenings so don't forget to check back here!!!

-Heather

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home